An Anime Fansub Group
On irc.rizon.net in #anbudom
ANBU
Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai

17 Feb, 2012

Dragon Quest 10

Posted by: asunder In: Dragon Quest|Releases

[ANBU]_Dragon_Quest_-_01-chibiraw_[DFB013B2].mkv_snapshot_00.19_[2010.10.02_09.34.13]
ANN | anidb | Official Site

Dragon Quest: ~Legend of the Hero Abel~
ドラゴンクエスト~勇者アベル伝説~
Episode 10
Level 10: To Vierugin, the city on the water, for training

Synopsis

Dragon Quest is loosely based on Dragon Quest III. The names and some of the characters are familiar, but the world map is smaller and a very different shape. The two main characters are Abel and Tiara. Tiara receives the legendary Red Orb from the Ariahan Village sage Master Yogi. Soon after, Tiara is kidnapped by the evil Baramos who wants to use the Red Orb to resurrect The Great Dragon and be granted eternal life. Abel swore to rescue Tiara and he is given the Blue Orb, which can only seal the Dragon once it has been released.
-Taken from andib

File Info
704 x 480 (AR 4:3) Resolution .mkv h.264 AAC (softsubs)

Credits
Translator: Tora
Editor: Falsedawn
Timer: asunder
Ed Styling: kingofbeer
Styles & Logo: DeathWolf
Typeset/Effects: Noct
Encoder: Nicholi
Quality Check: asunder and Nicholi

This episode can also be downloaded via IRC at #anbudom on irc.rizon.net

Torrent: here

This is the result of 3 team members being sick simultaneously.

46 Responses to "Dragon Quest 10"

1 | Nicholi

February 17th, 2012 at 1:15 am

The power of virus compels!

2 | ninjacloud

February 17th, 2012 at 3:22 am

Many thanks ANBU for your great work :)

3 | DeadlyOats

February 17th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Yay!

4 | Lee

February 17th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Thanks a lot, again !!!

5 | RiKuuM

February 20th, 2012 at 1:24 am

So awesome! Love this series! Just hope you guys get past episode 13 ;)

Thanks for the hard work!

6 | skrin

February 20th, 2012 at 2:07 am

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! U ARE AWESOME!!

7 | skrin

February 20th, 2012 at 2:16 am

i hope you guys translate all 43 episodes=))

8 | sdsdsa

February 22nd, 2012 at 4:40 am

hell fucking yea guyz^^

9 | FalseDawn

February 22nd, 2012 at 6:45 am

WHERE’S MAH SUNRED?!

10 | anomynous

March 4th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Thank you!!!

11 | hady

March 5th, 2012 at 7:59 am

Great job, Thanks very much

12 | Paka

March 8th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Is your IRC working? I want to talk to you, guys…

13 | asunder

March 20th, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Our irc is always working. #anbudom on rizon
just leave me a pm and i’ll eventually see it.

14 | Tyciol

March 20th, 2012 at 10:38 pm

You guys have no idea how hard you rock for doing this series.

15 | Okthen

March 23rd, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Thank you guys so much for subbing this series. It’s really great of you. I had figured the whole series was subbed, but it looks like it’s only you guys. The time between releases kinda worries me, but these are recent. I hope you guys don’t drop this, and the fact that last month got two episodes means you put more priority into this show! … Even if there aren’t any new episodes this month… yet… I hope… lol

Don’t drop this show! Keep at it! Thanks again!!

16 | Erdrick

March 25th, 2012 at 2:21 am

You guys have made my childhood dreams come true by subbing this series. I’m literally tearing here… :*(
For 20 years I’ve been waiting and hoping this series would come back to TV or be subbed. And thanks you guys my dreams are coming true. As a huge Dragon Quest/Warrior fan I thank you and urge you to please continue your incredible work for all of us US/UK fans that were never treated to see the end of this masterpiece. I love you guys for doing this. Thank you, ANBU.

17 | geoneo09

April 3rd, 2012 at 8:50 am

Many thanks guys.
I’m really enjoying this series.

18 | Bromeus

April 5th, 2012 at 5:54 pm

If you guys need raws I have all 42 episodes and bonus features from the DVD box set for this series.

19 | FalseDawn

May 1st, 2012 at 3:35 am

OMG guys, you’re so slow~

20 | Aberu

June 26th, 2012 at 6:58 am

I really hope you guys keep subbing this don’t give up, there are plenty of people out there who support you and appreciate your hard work!

21 | Okthen

July 9th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Been seeding the fuck out of these. please give us more soon!

22 | One Eyed Willey

July 11th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Thanks! Like Erdrick said… been waiting on episode 14 for 20 years now, can’t wait to get there!

23 | FalseDawn

July 26th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

I think we’re in stasis again :S Reverse hibernation, maybe (though this is starting to look like year-long hibernation). Expect news… at some point.

24 | gumba

August 11th, 2012 at 1:54 am

I am patient waiting and hoping for another release.
Thank you for all the work done until now.

25 | Jprich

September 14th, 2012 at 6:51 am

Please pick these back up. You guys do amazing work.
I LOVED this show as a kid.

27 | Dr. Casey

September 16th, 2012 at 8:20 am

*sigh* Anbu’s release schedule isn’t slow but steady anymore, now they’re just dead.

28 | Man

October 19th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

*rubs defibrillator paddles together* LIVE DAMMIT LIVE!! ;__;

29 | Margaan

November 3rd, 2012 at 9:48 pm

I don’t care if you aren’t making a post about it, or if no one else ever reads this message—I just *have* to thank you for your stellar work on “Mai Mai Shinko and the Thousand-Year-Old Magic.” That’s a movie of “restore-your-faith-in-anime” quality.

(Although there really does need to be a hyphen between “Year” and “Old” since the whole phrase is modifying “magic.” Still, I can forgive one tiny error in an otherwise flawless release…)

30 | Liamland

November 13th, 2012 at 7:18 am

What’s going on this project? Are there any donation sites or Kickstarter projects that we can use to help get it going again?

31 | Celestria

December 13th, 2012 at 11:11 pm

come on guys we love you dont u love us!!!!!! more Dragon warrior plz!!!!!!

32 | Bromeus

January 5th, 2013 at 7:10 pm

I’m going to have to say that this Anime is cursed. How many attempts have been made to fansub this series? I can think of at least 5 so far, and no group ever seems to make it past the first 10 to 15 episodes. Just give up Anbu, post a notice, throw in the fucking towel already.

This series is cursed, and i’m willing to bet that Macross 7 will see a US release date before this is finished.

33 | DocThunderpants

February 17th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Seriously? I’ve been waiting one year for another installment? Sweet mercy…(rubs temple)…I’ve done nothing with my life.

34 | Tsubaki

March 13th, 2013 at 1:13 am

Been over a year, what’s going on? :(

35 | robo

April 7th, 2013 at 9:05 am

How could this happen to me?

I’ve made my mistakes

Got nowhere to run

The night goes on as I’m fading away

I’m sick of this life

I just wanna scream

How could this happen to me?

36 | Man

April 22nd, 2013 at 7:45 am

Dunno bout ya’ll, but I’m still seeding, waiting for 11 to show up one of these days…

Goddammit.

37 | Hady

April 25th, 2013 at 7:33 am

I’m waiting for new episode too

38 | ninjacloud

April 28th, 2013 at 5:51 am

Just imagine ” Episode 11 is out “, I won’t say batch of episodes but just one ep … what would be your comment guys .. reply me with your new post ^__^, as for me .. ” Many thanks ANBU, dragons live long life and your releases must be dragons to be active again :P , thanks to your staff who brought it again for your fans “

39 | V

June 6th, 2013 at 8:32 pm

This must be one of the longest a fansub group has gone without any news and their website still being online! You only had 2 episodes of Sunred left! What happened!? Are you in need of new members? Some of us might be able to help out.

40 | abbajabba

June 28th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be dead and you children’s children are gonna still gonna be working at ANBU plz plz we would like to see this completed

41 | FalseDawn

August 15th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

FD here for the yearly update. We’ve been cryogenically frozen until the world is ready for us to release any more episodes.

(In all seriousness, don’t expect any episodes from here on out. I think everyone involved in this project other than me has basically retired. Same goes for Sunred, I’m afraid. Wish I had better news for all you fans of Dragon Quest out there, but unless someone casts Revive on the whole party, this is where the adventure ends :( )

42 | Meta

October 26th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Well, that’s depressing to hear but thanks for the update. I check every 2 to 3 months hoping to find something. At least now there’s confirmation. Sorry, Daisy, won’t get to see you find your bro any time soon.

43 | tenkenX6

December 20th, 2013 at 12:39 am

So FD, is this site still up for archival/fansubbing history’s sake or is there still a slim chance the group might awaken from its slumber sometime in the future? ;)

44 | FalseDawn

January 6th, 2014 at 3:14 am

You’d have to go poke Asu about that one. As far as I know, the whole team still exists in some form or another (not sure about the TL) and some of us still have the desire to finish the series (I was just getting into it!) but Asu is pretty much the beating heart of ANBU and he just hasn’t got any time for fansubbing these days.

45 | tenkenX6

January 7th, 2014 at 12:31 am

Hmm… I see. Thanks for the info. If there ever is an ANBU revival of some sorts, I wouldn’t mind helping out in some way. Not sure how much help I can offer, but some help is better than no help, right? :)

46 | DocThunderpants

January 28th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Hey guys, just in case anyone still keeps checking this post for updates I’ve found another source for Dragon Quest subs.
The guy has started subbing from when Anbu left off. Not only is he up to 16 currently but he plans to release the entire series on a torrent with srt files when he is done. Here’s to hoping it finally happens this time.

Comment Form

• DocThunderpants: Hey guys, just in case anyone still keeps checking this post for updates I've found another source for Dragon Quest subs. http://www.youtube.com/user
  • tenkenX6: Hmm... I see. Thanks for the info. If there ever is an ANBU revival of some sorts, I wouldn't mind helping out in some way. Not sure how much help I c
  • FalseDawn: You'd have to go poke Asu about that one. As far as I know, the whole team still exists in some form or another (not sure about the TL) and some of u

Flickr PhotoStream

[ANBU]_Astro_Fighter_Sunred_49_.mkv_snapshot_10.20_[2011.02.05_08.09.10][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_13.49_[2011.01.29_22.02.08][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_23_[09251430].mkv_snapshot_20.06_[2011.01.29_21.27.50][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_23_[09251430].mkv_snapshot_02.01_[2011.01.29_21.31.55][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_19_[B4E08AA2].mkv_snapshot_14.00_[2011.01.04_23.43.20][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_19_[B4E08AA2].mkv_snapshot_19.50_[2011.01.04_23.46.06][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_19_[B4E08AA2].mkv_snapshot_09.46_[2011.01.04_23.41.12][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_19_[B4E08AA2].mkv_snapshot_20.10_[2011.01.04_23.46.23][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_01.34_[2011.01.29_22.03.46][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_03.33_[2011.01.29_21.08.23][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_03.46_[2011.01.29_21.08.48][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_01.03_[2011.01.29_21.04.06][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[65509181].mkv_snapshot_06.46_[2011.01.29_21.14.52][ANBU-Frostii]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_23_[09251430].mkv_snapshot_18.20_[2011.01.29_21.28.24][RC-05]_Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_22_[6BFF153F].mkv_snapshot_12.32_[2011.01.29_18.17.22]

IRC